Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Haven't blogged in forever!

OMG, it's been months since i've blogged :) so this one's going to be long! Okaaaay, lemme see what happened in February, hmmm dang alot of stuff happened. I got my first kiss in Feb<3! But, it was w/the wrong person and stuff. Idkaaay! Alot of shit happened for that. There's so much drama at school, people needa stop running their mouths like it's a marathon. Everyone's so fake and a dramafreeeeak! It's so hard to deal with. I realized I've changed so much and in ways i don't and do like it. Idunno! I just want things to be the same again. It's still hard to believe it's 2009! I miss my daddy like hell. I'm drifting apart from everyone in Calif. No one really thinks about keeping in touch anymore, including me =/ I don't want that to happen, but i guess there's a reason behind all these bad things. I miss my bestfr alot! I haven't been talking to her lately and I need to. SISISISI<3 I seriously can't wait for that! But before college + high school, we still gotta get through summer of two thousand NINE! I can't wait, i'm either flying back to Calif, flying to Belgium, flying to Canada, OR staying in Evansville and fucking cranking it up w/Whitney + Tia + Danielle. Getting fucked up all day, everyday, all night, and EVERY NIGHT<3!

No comments: