Monday, September 14, 2009

Ugh!

You know what I hate the most? Life roller coasters! I'm so fucking tired of them. Last week was a bitch &today was really good! &Even though It was good, I don't want something bad to fucking bring me down agggain. Seriously, life's rollller coasters piss the shit out of me =( &Good things don't fall apart for better things to fall together. Don't trust that bullshit! :)

Then again, WC came back into my life wh en I was just ready to get over him :( Today was good because I didn't let any of his bull to get in the way of my day, until he asked me to stop by his locker which caused us to walk each other to class like how we did when we were seeing each other..UGH! I was so close to getting over him..&I love how Indiana boys are such fagggots, seriously.

&to angeline, I believe I'm fully California-washed. NOT white-washed.
Happy Birthday VT<3

&obviously, I've been a bitch lately :)

No comments: