Tuesday, June 2, 2009

summmer oh nine!

madison's coming oveer today and we're going to party it up tonight! ;) We're gonnnnna get krzee and sneak some boys into the house or we'll just sneeak out of the house! Ahah! Idunnno, but I don't want to go back to California like foreaal. I thought I was so ready to go back to Cali, but I realized I'm just too weak to let go of my old life. But everyone and everything changed back there and I'm not ready to see the difference cos then I'd have no other idea to run to when I'm in no mood to smile. I think it's best to keep the memories at heart and let whatever happen back there happen. Just as long as I have no knowledge of the changes cos I really am no fan of letting go of people and things and say goodbye. But I think this is my first 'good/reasonable/idk' goodbye. So goodbye to the tears that I have cried for my old life in california. &gooodbye to you.

No comments: