Saturday, June 6, 2009

TROUBLEMAKEEERS!

Ahaha, k! So, so much happened the past two days! On my last update down there 'v' madison came over, then late at night we snuck jeremy and trey into my house! it was fuuun =) heheh! and then the next day i went to madison's house and we snuck forrest and wes into her house. that was funnish too! but then @night, her mum came home the same time forrest and wes were leaving her house and we so got caught! Plus, forrest and wes were drinking so i guess her parents assumed we were all drinking. but madison's dad came home and started beating on her and it was crazy! D: then the neighbor's called the cops and they came to the house and her dad explained everything, but then madison and i had to take the breathalizer test thing! I got 0 ^_____^ then my parents came to pick me up and they heard everything -___-" my mum was bout ready to kill me. But now madison and i can't hang out for awhile and she's grounded for the whole summer )= Well gnat came over today and late at night TODAY we snuck RYAN in ahahah! I'm always sneaking boys in ;D well that's it! BYEEEEEEE<3

No comments: