Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dying for Vegas :')

I haven't blogged since like a century ago D: But yeah, my life has been shitty as hell. I hate it like a bitch, all i need are my 714's! Donald& Jay made me weekend, they're so fucking hilarious.<3

I'm so sick of everyone's bitchassss over here! Everyone's fake and it's driving me crazy! I'm so sick of people taking advantage of my shy, quiet, kind personality. I've let so many people take advantage of me, yet I still don't know how to stand up on my own =/ I promised myself that i'd change, but that hasn't happened, cos idk how. I guess I just sorta thought something would change me itself, Idk really. I'm tired of always apologizing for things I didn't do, I'm done putting people before myself! I spend too much time trying to make others happy, when I can't make myself happy. It's funny how I can brighten people's days up yet Idk how to brighten up my own. I'm fucking sick of people just talking to certain others just becos of their reputation! Goddamn, worry about your character, cos reputation is only what people think you are. Fuck it, i'm done worrying bout what people need to say to or about me, cos fuck I'm not changing for anybody anymore. I'm done having to wait for people to wipe away my tears, cos now i'm going to learn and do it myself. Do myself a fucking favor cos i've been chewed up and spit out too many times. I'm done getting fucked over. Look at me tmrw and tell me what you see. It's a new game, I'm not the girl I used to be.

No comments: