Thursday, April 16, 2009

Maybe one day it will be ok again. That's all I want. I don't care what it takes. I just want to be ok again.

The past couple days have been...whatevers. I don't want to live this way. I just want to come back home and live life the way i use to live it. When no one was "fake". When we were ourselves cos no one could ever tell us we were doing it wrong. When we would laugh problems off instead of fighting. When no one cared what other people thought. :'((((( I wanted all of that back so badly, I forgot about living my life. Instead I went around/I am going around and chasing everyone to make them happy and to please them. I'm so tired of this shit. Other than all the bullllllSHIT!

There's a specific someone who makes my day just by hearing their name! =) Even though I have all this bullcrap going on, just the thought of being with him in the summer is enough to get me thru the day. I just wish he could hear all the words I'm too afraid to say =/ I don't want fall hard, but i'm not sure if it's too late or not, yet. I'ma go now

BYEEEESZ<3

No comments: