Wednesday, April 8, 2009

sldfjlsdkjf people neeeed to grow up, like seriously! Calling others fake when the only fake person is the one in her mirror! I'm so sick of her dumb ass! Fuccccck her, if she's gonna leave for a couple days like she's going to leave us forever then you should just leave for gooood. I'm not about to fuck my life up again w/her back in it. I'm fucking done w/being pushed around+putting her happiness before mine! Fuck it, i'm done w/her bullshit. I pray to God that someone is there to hold me down the day I explode and hunt her down. I'm on the urge of committing murder. I've never in my life have felt so furious. HEY, AND GUESS WHAT FUCKER!? The next time we all gather around to talk, open your mouth &talk your bullshit to our fucking faces, you hear bitcccch? If not, then keep our fucking names out of that dirty mouth of yours, k? The next time I hear one of our names rolllll off your mouth, I will rip that tongue out and choke you w/it!

Other than that, my day was a bitch. I kept getting in trouble for littttttle things. I got in trouble for wearing glasses o___o + my shirt being too low?! LOLOL! Gosh, I will burn down Plaza one day and throw 'her' body in the fireee! i'm so mad right now that my mind's just thinking violent thoughts D:

Look at me and tell me what you see, It's a new game now. I'm not the girl I used to be

No comments: