Tuesday, August 11, 2009

first day of school tmrw!

tmrw's the first day of school :o Idk if how I feel about it anymore. I mean yesterday at orrrientation, it was pretty fun& stuff :) but, Idk! I really don't feel like blogging though! well, I have all my outfits ready &everything! xxcept for the most important thing, the books! LOLOL :) oh well, fuck school!

Jyp,I haven't been practicing at all =( Fmlfml!

I haven't talked to my bestf, Sisi in like 3 days! that's like 3 years for bestfriends :') kekkeke! but I have Pauuul, he's my bestf too<3 I love them so much& would die w/o them! Idk where I'd be right now if they weren't in my life! :) aren't I the sweetest thing!

So many laughs through the years, and a few stories I hope no one hears, I'll always be by your side, best friends forever till the day we die.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

No comments: