Monday, August 24, 2009

health class again :)

DUDEEE, huge update needed! beginning w/Aug21!

AUG21...worst birthday of my life period. Nothing super bad really happened, it just Idk. It didn't feel right w/o my dad. I had like super bad moodswings that night too! But on that night I went to my school dance! It was so freaking funny/fun! Everyone was grindin& jerkin, it was grrreat. There was a tightasszs dance battttle =) it was sick! high school is so much betttter than middle school! The dress code &rules are so much ...looser? ahah Idk. Oh& btw to Donald, Charlotte, Vivian, etc =) I didn't get anyone's birthday texts to me excccept for donald's! My phone was fucked up cos I was at the dance it just dieed like a bitch. But thankyou for your birthday wishes &stuff =) laav you guys<3333 the few that remembered<3

AUG22-AUG23, Madison spent the niggght& we went to Louisvilllle just for Forever21, keke! FUCK MAN, evansville needs forever21! &Happy bday to TQ<3 Love you!

AUG24, school day/monday! fuck man, today was shittty. Idk why -____-' oh wells!


&then i'ma try to come back for xmas..AGAIN! Fuck man, but no promises cos I don't want to like disappoint anyone like I did during summer =/ DON'T FORGEEET ABOUT ME >___< hahahaa :) jk <3 LAVYOUALL!

Well, shit son, I'm outszs! <^>

No comments: