Monday, August 3, 2009

jamaica update!

Lots to update on! First offff, my cruise! It was grrreat! Laying around the ship ordering room service 24/7 &puttting on 7lbs a day! Hahha, just kiddding :') But I did order room service often! IT WAS COOOL, I've never had 'free room service'! But don't worrrry, I kept the weight off by constantly running up and down the cruise stairs instead of using they beautiful glass elevators! Hahha! Oh& it was my mistake! We didn't go to the Bahama's! We went to Key West, Grand Cayman, and JAMAICA! Jamaica was grrreat, everywhere I went all I heard was 'YAH MON' & 'NO PROBBLEM' seriously! I'm no exxagerrrating or anything. LOL =) &our taxi driver had the most amazing name -- azaban bolt! roffffl, i'm going to name my son that :'] well, aug1 was the day I had to go back to reality and get back into the shithole where i'm currently residing.

Ugh, school orientation tmrw! like wtfucccck, i get all depressed just hearing the word. fuck harrison& indiana! I fucking hate it here. I seriously fucking hate Indiana so much. Here w/there manwhores& fake bitches. Seriously, everyone needs to grow the fuck up! I didn't usually talk shit until I came here. &even if I was still the same person I was almost a year ago, I would STILL talk shit on indiana& it's motherfuckers. becos of indiana& it's bitches, I changed for the worse. I did things, I never imagined doing. If everyone I cared for besides my bestf, knew what I've done& all the things I went through, they would stop caring...but I guess all that was my decision, huh? it's called peer pressure.

too much info on JYP stufffff, update you on that some other time, aights? =)
tatata &toodlesz!




No comments: